Shade Sails Brisbane
Shade Sails & Shade Structures designed to last against harsh South-East Queensland climates.
All our Brisbane Shade Sails are created using state-of-the-art technology – individually, locally and to measure.
Shade Sails Brisbane
Home or Commercial. Large or Small.
Book your free measure and quote online – quick, in-person and no-obligation!
Total Shade Solutions is a shade sail manufacturer servicing Brisbane, Brendale, Gold Coast, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands and the entire South-East Queensland area.
With 20+ years’ experience creating shade sails Brisbane and SE QLD wide, we understand there’s more to outdoor shading than simply putting up the fabric. We’ll work closely with you every step of the way, meeting your exact requests and matching your existing home architecture.
From backyard patios and swimming pools to schools and major theme parks, no job is too large or specialised for our shading experts.
…or simply call (07) 3889 7200. We’ll be happy to answer any questions!
Looking for shade sails for your business or organisation? See our Commercial shade sails and canopy sails.
Uniquely designed and manufactured for your needs.
Factors we consider include:
- External anomalies such as wind region, existing site conditions and soil bearing capacities.
- The best way to fit shade sails to the design of your home.
- How much shading coverage is required.
- Where the sun is positioned, and how to ensure maximum UV protection.
- The best water proofing for use all year round.
- The best fabric for your requirements – from full block-out fabrics to semitransparent fabrics.
Before commencing construction of any shade sails, we will provide a detailed design plan for your final approval.
The team at Total Shade Solutions is committed to providing not only superior shade sails, but also a friendly and transparent process. Our customer service is as important to us as is the quality of our products. Contact us today for a free measure and quote!
Want to know more? Click the “more information” tab above, or simply drop us a line!
Our sales experts will keep you up-to-date every step of the way, guaranteeing complete transparency and the best utilisation of your space. Learn more.
Top questions to ask our consultant:
- What type of Shade Sail material will last the longest and provide the most effective coverage for your needs?
- How will my shade sail avoid the common issue of sagging over time?
- What will I need to shelter, cover or protect?
- Will my existing underground services affect the project?
- What is required for council certification?
These factors will all help decide which fabric and style fits your needs.
- We use computer aided drawing (CADs) to guarantee each element is cut with precision.
- Using computerised cutting machines allows the most accurate possible measurements, flowing seamlessly from the CAD to drawings to the finished shade sails.
- If the cloth is tensioned adequately, it will last longer. The fabric sheds debris more easily, water doesn’t pool up, and the shade doesn’t flap in the breeze.
- Our shade sail fabrics use lock stitching to ensure that they don’t come apart under tension.
- Our unique stitching system provides extra strength, a seamless finish and no visible fabric corners!
All our products are made to measure with a 10mm allowable tolerance.
Australian Fabricated Fabrics
- Shade cloth
- Rainbow Shade
- Extreme 32
- Abshade Ultra 95 (Fire Retardant)
Click here for an example of the colours available from Rainbow Shade
- Rainbow Shade
- DriZ – (Waterproof Shade Cloth)
- Naizil and